Representing a multitude of diversified furniture lines, Brennan’s needs an interior designer with experience, knowledge and vision to help create the very best workplace solutions for our clients. We pride ourselves on giving our clients an unparalleled service experience, so reliability and a great attitude is essential.
As a valuable member of our progressive, quality driven team, you will be responsible for all activities related to design, space planning, layout, specifications and field measurements.
In this role, you will have the ability to work in tandem with our sales team, client services department, installation department and valued customers to ensure accurate plans and specifications, conformance to clients’ requirements, customer satisfaction and high quality project implementation.
This position will report to our West Chester, PA location.
- Interior Design degree and a minimum of 2-3 years in a related field; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience required. Prior experience in office furniture industry preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Proclivity for working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently
- Specification software (Project Specifier) experience preferred
- Possession of own transportation
- Flexibility to be able to travel occasionally in and outside of the tri-state area
- Ability to work beyond regularly scheduled hours, when necessary, to meet deadlines
For consideration, please send resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.